Saturday 15 November 2014

The Tomorrow Pylons and Prufrock

A 7 inch EP and a 7 inch single on their way

I have been feverishly busy, fiddling around in my studio with my new harpsichord, a lovely Studer tape machine (which came from BBC Pebble Mill), and pianos and keyboards galore.   I have also been appearing on the radio a little bit...





Dolly Dolly and I have now decided to issue a single of J Alfred Prufrock and SOMETHING under the name of 'Prufrock', and this will be out hopefully in the new year.

ALSO, some old stuff I recorded years ago is coming out on 7 inch EP which I have been told will be on Purple, Blackcurrant flavoured vinyl, called 'The Tomorrow Pylons' and a will be a limited edition of 250... Keep an eye out for this... I will post more when I know something...  The music is culled from my album 'Children's Television Themes From A Parallel Dimension', with a special NEW long version of 'Witches Mildren' by popular demand.  Gareth over at More than Human radio show in Canada has played this tune (the short one) a couple of times. Thank you Gareth!  Anyway, get ready for the LONG ONE.

I have a new website/business venture under way at the moment (vintage keys studio), so lots going on... more about that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment